Thursday, June 9, 2011

There is plenty of people who do not like you including Archaeologists, historian's, British museum, P.A.S, there is people who despise you...

.
Norman "I am your biggest trouble maker" Kennedy informs me:
There is plenty of people who do not like you including Archaeologists, historian's, British museum, P.A.S, there is people who despise you from your profession [...] and metal detecting groups
I know. But is this because I owe them all money and slept with their sister? Or, in the case of the people Kennedy has in mind, is it mainly because I present arguments that seen from the archaeological resource preservation point of view, artefact hunting and artefact collecting are not the benign, sustainable and beneficial activities that their advocates make them out to be? I think he forgot American ancient coin collectors and dealers.

No comments: